Monday, November 3, 2008

Family

This weekend I went home for a family wedding. It was great to see a ton of my family. I'm so thankful for my family. Everyone is so different, but somehow we all fit together. Friday night Dad and I watched the ASU game from the nice warm house. Some might discredit my loyalty for not physically attending the game, but I have my priorities....warmth being at the top of the list. :) ASU of course dominated...on to Elon and WCU.






Saturday I got to put my Elementary Ed degree to work in making a Thanksgiving bulletin board for Mom.


Chad and Ashley came in for the wedding. After all the festivities we went out for dinner. All the siblings plus a cousin and my newest "brother" Kevin.

In the parking lot all of the sudden I hear Daniel say, "John McCain." I turned around and saw all the boys posing. It was hilarious...well at least some of us thought so P.S. We're all about some McCain...


Sunday, Mom and I were able to have a really good talk making dinner together. I'm so thankful for her wisdom and encouragement. She's absolutely a "Titus 2" woman for me.
"Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored."
Titus 2:3-5
(minus the whole husband and children part yet) :)

1 comment:

The Howards said...

Love the bullentin board! And I must agree that mama Craver is a very wise woman! :-)
Love you and glad we got to visit for a little bit!